Thursday, August 6, 2009


As I was thumbing through quite a few Catholic catalogs I noticed there were not many wall Rosarys on the market. I wanted a wall Rosary myself so after learning a certain method of making Rosarys. I started to make wall Rosarys. I try and keep them all unique and something different with each one. I hope you enjoy my style of Wall Rosarys to bless your home. As I make these wall Rosarys I pray for the most part the Rosary while making it. If you want a wall Rosary blessed please take it to your local Priest and have it blessed for your home. I hope you enjoy my artwork for God. God Bless, Mel

2 comments:

Laura said...

Your right Mel not many places have the house rosary so this is a great service you are giving to everyone who is looking for something special for their home or as a nice house warming gift !!

Holy Handmade Originals said...

Thank you Laura....God Bless, Mel